- We won’t sell or give away your name, mail address, phone number, email address, credit card number or any other information to anyone.
- We’ll use the latest security measures to protect your information from unauthorized users.
We will ask you when we need information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you. Generally this information is requested when you purchase our software packages. We use your Personal Information for four primary purposes:
- To process and activate your order
- To identify you
- To help us support you and/or your Business.
- To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information and other new services from 505 Quick Cash & Pawn.
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. You may review and update this information at any time at the client area. There, you can view and edit personal information you have already given us.
We ensure that out online shop offers the highest form of data encryption available. All of your transactions utilize a SSL and PayPal to keep you safe.
In Store your data and privacy is protected. Your information is not sold or shared to outside parties unless directed by law.
We also ensure that each party provides proper ID when selling or pawing items. This policy conforms to all state and local guid lines and is a requirement of all Pawn Shops in New Mexico.
Please contact us with any privacy concerns. We look forward to serving you